Kingsley Black Sportguard Tub Liner to suit MITSUBISHI Triton Dual Cab 01/15 - onwards
SKU code: 26M66D
The Kingsley PRO-FORM Sportguard Tub Liner is a revolutionary bed protection system to suit most utes on the Australian market. PRO-FORM have developed a protection system for your ute bed that overcomes limitations with existing protection options by being the first bed protection system that offers the following innovative features:
- SPORTGUARD™ is truly non-skid – the polyresin material the base of the ute liner is made of has a gripping element meaning cargo won’t slide around in the ute bed.
- SPORTGUARD’s sleek, contoured design both enhances the overall visual appearance of your truck, maximises your pickup’s load space and enables seamless use of any standard tie hook or accessory option.
- PRO-FORM’s SPORTGUARD™ offers a unique combination of formed to fit style; tough, durable material and an intuitive ‘snap-fit’ installation which makes it a true revolutionary protection system.
This Black Sportguard Tub Liner is designed to suit the MITSUBISHI Triton Dual Cab from 01/15 - onwards
Before you order
Please check our terms and conditions statement.
Key Load Rating Points:
- Always check your vehicle manufacturer's recommended roof load rating
- You must include the roof rack's weight in your load calculation
- Carrying capacity will be reduced off-road.
- If in doubt, contact us or the Roof Rack Manufacturer.
For a more in-depth explanation of Load Ratings and how to calculate payload, follow this link to our article.
Images on our Listings
We aim to ensure all images displayed on our listings are accurate however, images are for illustration purposes only and are to be used as a guide only.
Returns & Refunds
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service immediately if;
- Your item arrives damaged or malfunctioning
- You change your mind and wish to request a return
- You have ordered the wrong products for your vehicle
- You want to make a warranty claim for an item you have purchased from us.
- You are not satisfied with a product you have purchased from us.
We reserve the right to refuse a return for change-of-mind returns or for situations where you have ordered the wrong product.
You must comply with all instructions provided to you by our customer service team.
If you suspect you have been sent a wrong or damaged item do not attempt to fit. Contact us
All of the products we sell come with manufacturer's warranties which protect you against manufacturing faults and defects.
The warranty varies from manufacturer to manufacturer so if you feel you have a warranty claim, please contact us.
As we are an Australian retailer we are governed by Australian Consumer Law. You can read about your rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law by visiting the ACCC website.
We value our customers and want to make your purchasing process as enjoyable as possible. Should you have any concerns with your product, please contact us and we will address them.
More From This Category