The Rhino-Rack Spade is a compact tool of 1065mm / 42" in length that allows quick storage and perfect for getting under bogged vehicles. Constructed of heavy duty heat treated Hi-Carbon Steel, zinc plated and powder-coated resulting with maximum strength and rust protection.
Detailed with a slip resistant grip and dual core construction providing greater strength and control for all weather conditions. The Rhino-Rack Spade is designed for comfort, ease of use and convenience.
As a versatile and compact tool, it is used by the All 4 Adventure Team as a go to spade on the move.
- 1065mm length for increased maneuverability under vehicles
- Compact size also aids in storage
- Blade constructed of Heavy duty heat treated Hi-carbon Steel
- Zinc plated and powder-coated for maximum strength and rust protection
- Non-slip rubber grip handle provides comfort
- Dual core construction provides added strength
- Used by the All 4 Adventure Team
Before you order
Please check our terms and conditions statement.
Key Load Rating Points:
- Always check your vehicle manufacturer's recommended roof load rating
- You must include the roof rack's weight in your load calculation
- Carrying capacity will be reduced off-road.
- If in doubt, contact us or the Roof Rack Manufacturer.
For a more in-depth explanation of Load Ratings and how to calculate payload, follow this link to our article.
Images on our Listings
We aim to ensure all images displayed on our listings are accurate however, images are for illustration purposes only and are to be used as a guide only.
Returns & Refunds
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service immediately if;
- Your item arrives damaged or malfunctioning
- You change your mind and wish to request a return
- You have ordered the wrong products for your vehicle
- You want to make a warranty claim for an item you have purchased from us.
- You are not satisfied with a product you have purchased from us.
We reserve the right to refuse a return for change-of-mind returns or for situations where you have ordered the wrong product.
You must comply with all instructions provided to you by our customer service team.
If you suspect you have been sent a wrong or damaged item do not attempt to fit. Contact us
All of the products we sell come with manufacturer's warranties which protect you against manufacturing faults and defects.
The warranty varies from manufacturer to manufacturer so if you feel you have a warranty claim, please contact us.
As we are an Australian retailer we are governed by Australian Consumer Law. You can read about your rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law by visiting the ACCC website.
We value our customers and want to make your purchasing process as enjoyable as possible. Should you have any concerns with your product, please contact us and we will address them.