Rockymounts Monorail Two Bike Rear Mounted Bike Rack
SKU code: 50430
or 4 payments of $122.25 with Info
In Stock | 21 Available in NSW Warehouse
The MonoRail 2 bike hitch rack is lightweight, compact and folding to meet the demands of any user. The frameless contact means your precisous cargo is always protected and best of all it is quick and easy to use.
- Anti-wobble feature
- Fits skinny road tires up to 5” fat bike tires & 20-29” diameter wheels, 1220mm/48” max wheelbase
- Carries bikes up to 60lbs/27kgs per bike.
- Folds flat against vehicle, tilts down 30 degrees for rear access
- Rack weight lbs/kgs (shipping weight 52lbs/23.8kgs)
- Wheel base compatibility 860mm – 1270mm
- 2”/50mm hitch only
- Includes locking hitch pin and cable lock, keyed alike
- No frame contact, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Front fenders need to be removed when using this rack
|Mounting Type||Wheel Mount|
|Fitment Type||50mm Hitch|
Before you order
Please check our terms and conditions statement.
Key Load Rating Points:
- Always check your vehicle manufacturer's recommended roof load rating
- You must include the roof rack's weight in your load calculation
- Carrying capacity will be reduced off-road.
- If in doubt, contact us or the Roof Rack Manufacturer.
For a more in-depth explanation of Load Ratings and how to calculate payload, follow this link to our article.
Images on our Listings
We aim to ensure all images displayed on our listings are accurate however, images are for illustration purposes only and are to be used as a guide only.
Returns & Refunds
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service immediately if;
- Your item arrives damaged or malfunctioning
- You change your mind and wish to request a return
- You have ordered the wrong products for your vehicle
- You want to make a warranty claim for an item you have purchased from us.
- You are not satisfied with a product you have purchased from us.
We reserve the right to refuse a return for change-of-mind returns or for situations where you have ordered the wrong product.
You must comply with all instructions provided to you by our customer service team.
If you suspect you have been sent a wrong or damaged item do not attempt to fit. Contact us
All of the products we sell come with manufacturer's warranties which protect you against manufacturing faults and defects.
The warranty varies from manufacturer to manufacturer so if you feel you have a warranty claim, please contact us.
As we are an Australian retailer we are governed by Australian Consumer Law. You can read about your rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law by visiting the ACCC website.
We value our customers and want to make your purchasing process as enjoyable as possible. Should you have any concerns with your product, please contact us and we will address them.
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $53.50 with Info
or 4 payments of $274.50 with Info