The Rhino-Rack Folding Aerial Bracket is designed with versatility in mind offering 180 degrees of rotation for aerials, antennas, flags, small LEDs and spotlights. The bracket can be installed to roof racks and Pioneer systems and using a C-channel mount and direct attachment to most popular bull bar brands. The bracket also has the option of perpendicular or parallel mounting.
Made of robust fabricated steel for maximum durability and with large internal space for protecting cables and hardware. This product can make your life easier when transitioning from city to bush driving, quickly changing the height of your vehicle.
- Robust fabricated steel construction for the main body
- A variety of mounting methods including direct attachment to most popular bull bar brands and compatible with
- Rhino-Rack’s Vortex bars, Heavy Duty bars and Pioneer systems
- 180° of rotation with 7 steps
- Anti-rotation hardware can be fixed by hand
- Folding mechanism can be mounted perpendicular or parallel with the car
- Large internal space for aerial hardware/cabling
- Allows for higher placement of aerial for greater reception
- Can be used with sand flags, aerials/antennas, small LEDs or spotlights
- Aerial/antenna mount hole: 17mm diameter
- Bull bar mount hole: 13mm diameter
Before you order
Please check our terms and conditions statement.
Key Load Rating Points:
- Always check your vehicle manufacturer's recommended roof load rating
- You must include the roof rack's weight in your load calculation
- Carrying capacity will be reduced off-road.
- If in doubt, contact us or the Roof Rack Manufacturer.
For a more in-depth explanation of Load Ratings and how to calculate payload, follow this link to our article.
Images on our Listings
We aim to ensure all images displayed on our listings are accurate however, images are for illustration purposes only and are to be used as a guide only.
Returns & Refunds
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service immediately if;
- Your item arrives damaged or malfunctioning
- You change your mind and wish to request a return
- You have ordered the wrong products for your vehicle
- You want to make a warranty claim for an item you have purchased from us.
- You are not satisfied with a product you have purchased from us.
We reserve the right to refuse a return for change-of-mind returns or for situations where you have ordered the wrong product.
You must comply with all instructions provided to you by our customer service team.
If you suspect you have been sent a wrong or damaged item do not attempt to fit. Contact us
All of the products we sell come with manufacturer's warranties which protect you against manufacturing faults and defects.
The warranty varies from manufacturer to manufacturer so if you feel you have a warranty claim, please contact us.
As we are an Australian retailer we are governed by Australian Consumer Law. You can read about your rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law by visiting the ACCC website.
We value our customers and want to make your purchasing process as enjoyable as possible. Should you have any concerns with your product, please contact us and we will address them.
More From This Category