SKU code: NHX230VLI-KIT
Take control of your driving lights, and create a vision that works for you. The Night Hawk VLI’s industry-leading technology gives users adjustable brightness at the turn of a dial. Whether touring the open roads or winding through the off-road tracks, choose from 7 brightness settings and light the way ahead.
One size does not fit all, so why should one light suit all? Change the system and choose your light to suit you!
All of the ‘Night Hawk Variable Series’ lighting kits come with everything you need for a simple installation. Designed and engineered in Australia with versatility and user control at the forefront, the modern shape incorporates a unique look, is built to last and is one of the most powerful LED lighting options in the market.
VLI | Variable Light Intensity | Product Overview
2 x 9″ Variable Light Intensity LED lights
1 x Plug and play, relay free wiring system with single dial controller (run-up to 4 VLI lights)
1 x Set of Mounting Hardware
2 x Optional Protective spot covers
2 x Optional Protective flood covers
• Pressure die-cast aluminium housing and strong, 4mm thick stainless steel brackets
will handle even the toughest tracks.
High-Performance Genuine LED’s
• Genuine high output OSRAM LED’s for unmatched performance
• Tested by an Australian NATA accredited photometry lab to produce real light performance data
Active Temperature Control System
• Intelligent onboard monitoring of the LED temperatures, combined with the superior cooling design allows for maximum output in all conditions.
Modern Electronics Design
• Built-in Transistor switching simplifies wiring installation by removing the need for traditional 12V relay switching.
• PWM output provides complete control at the turn of the dial.
• Overvoltage and Reverse Polarity Protection.
• Designed, engineered and extensively tested in Australia.
• Vibration tested to SAE J575 – Shock/Vibration Standards
• Hard Coated polycarbonate lens offers long term scratch resistance ensuring
maximum optical efficiency for years to come.
• UV stable AkzoNobel Powder coat, polycarbonate lens and protective covers
ensure long term durability in the harsh Australian environment.
• Waterproof and submersible, IP67 & IP69K rated.
• Genuine GORE breather manages the internal air pressure of the light, preventing
water ingress in all conditions.
Light Specifications (Pair of Lights)
Power: 350W total
Current Draw: 24.4 @14.4V
Luminous Flux: 27,400 (effective), without protective covers fitted
LED Type: 37 x genuine OSRAM ‘5W’ LED’s per light
LED colour temps: 5700K (72 CRI)
Power Plug: Deutsch DTP
Control Plug: 4 pin round
Fitted Weight: 7.2kg total
Compliance: CE, UNECE R10, IP67 & IP69K, RoHS, SAE J575 – Shock/Vibration
Performance (Pair of Lights)
Light performance is shown in the graph below:
Isolux Data was obtained from real scientific testing carried out by a NATA Accredited Photometric Laboratory in Australia. Note: Measurements shown with optional protective covers.