Rhino Vortex Black 2 Bar Roof Rack for MITSUBISHI Delica 4dr Van High Roof 1/94 to 12/07
SKU code: JA2497-2
Product JA2497 is comprised of:
- VA137B QTY: 2
- VA-FK1 QTY: 2
- RL210S2 QTY: 2
The Vortex RL Series roof rack system is the system of choice for vehicles that have protruding side gutters. Easy to install and remove - they are ideal as a non permanent solution yet offer great strength and durability.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, cyclist, surfer or tradesperson - this roof rack system has you covered.
- Easy to install / remove
- Strong and built to last
- Suitable for heavy off-road use
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Tested and approved to Australian Standard AS1235-2000
Before you order
Please check our terms and conditions statement.
Key Load Rating Points:
- Always check your vehicle manufacturer's recommended roof load rating
- You must include the roof rack's weight in your load calculation
- Carrying capacity will be reduced off-road.
- If in doubt, contact us or the Roof Rack Manufacturer.
For a more in-depth explanation of Load Ratings and how to calculate payload, follow this link to our article.
Images on our Listings
We aim to ensure all images displayed on our listings are accurate however, images are for illustration purposes only and are to be used as a guide only.
Returns & Refunds
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service immediately if;
- Your item arrives damaged or malfunctioning
- You change your mind and wish to request a return
- You have ordered the wrong products for your vehicle
- You want to make a warranty claim for an item you have purchased from us.
- You are not satisfied with a product you have purchased from us.
We reserve the right to refuse a return for change-of-mind returns or for situations where you have ordered the wrong product.
You must comply with all instructions provided to you by our customer service team.
If you suspect you have been sent a wrong or damaged item do not attempt to fit. Contact us
All of the products we sell come with manufacturer's warranties which protect you against manufacturing faults and defects.
The warranty varies from manufacturer to manufacturer so if you feel you have a warranty claim, please contact us.
As we are an Australian retailer we are governed by Australian Consumer Law. You can read about your rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law by visiting the ACCC website.
We value our customers and want to make your purchasing process as enjoyable as possible. Should you have any concerns with your product, please contact us and we will address them.
You May Also Like
More From This Category