A bag for all types of vehicles and a variety of travellers. Durable and water-resistant construction protects gear from the elements. Adds an additional 16 cubic ft. of storage to your vehicle.
- Weight: 3.90 kg
- Dimensions: L 111.8 cm x W 91.4 cm x H 43.2 cm
- Capacity: Adds an additional 450 litres of storage to your vehicle.
- Secures to vehicles with or without roof racks
- Constructed with watertight, sealed seams to block out moisture
- Durable and water-resistant construction protects gear from the elements
- High-quality, heavy-duty ballistic nylon protects vehicle roof
- Foam moulded panels for added structure
- Adjustable straps compress and stabilise bag for improved aerodynamics
- Easy to install, remove and store when not in use
Not suitable for Subaru Outback 2016-onwardsBy: Theo Fishwick on 31 March 2019This is a well made and well designed product, made from tough materials, which I have managed to fit to my 2016 Outback, but the design doesnt really suit because the distance between the crossbars is too short to accomodate the bag. Putting straps THROUGH the car doors doesn't work either, because of the roofrails design. The only way to do it is to remove the rear crossbar and put the back straps around the hatch hinges.
A1 Roof Racks & Accessories Response
Hi Theo, These are designed to go on a platform,tray or roof basket they are not designed to go on to 5the roof racks directly or you will have the issue that you are having in most cases. That is why you are having these issues add one of those products i have mentioned and your problem will be solved.