Rhino Pioneer Tradie (1528x1236) RLT600 for FORD Ranger Raptor PX3 4dr Ute Double Cab 7/18 On
SKU code: JA8484-1
Product JA8484 is comprised of:
- QMHD05 QTY: 1
- QMPS10 QTY: 1
- RLT600 QTY: 1
- RTS554 QTY: 1
- QMW05 QTY: 1
- QMW10 QTY: 1
- 45100B QTY: 1
The Pioneer Tradie is designed to transport ladders, pipes and work-related products and materials like timber or sheeting on your 4WD or utility. Constructed from strong, durable and lightweight aluminium together with glass-reinforced nylon corner to increase corrosion resistance, the Pioneer Tradie stands up to the toughest conditions we have been able to test it in. The Pioneer Tradie truly is your tool of trade allowing you to work harder and adventure further.
Our Tradie Platform has been designed for the tradesmen and adventurer in mind offering the most modular and versatile roof top solution in the market. Compatible with a wide range of accessories, the Pioneer Tradie truly allows for you to build your ideal set up for every adventure.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed
- Made from aluminium and fiberglass re-enforced nylon corners
- Black powder coated for increased corrosion resistance
- Most versatile and modular full rack on the market
- Includes a fully welded side rail for extra strength
- Bars included with the Pioneer Tray
- Compatible with many Pioneer Specific and Rhino-Rack accessories
- Versatile between weekends and work days
- Side rail acts as a grp for easy loading
- 5 year warranty
Before you order
Please check our terms and conditions statement.
Key Load Rating Points:
- Always check your vehicle manufacturer's recommended roof load rating
- You must include the roof rack's weight in your load calculation
- Carrying capacity will be reduced off-road.
- If in doubt, contact us or the Roof Rack Manufacturer.
For a more in-depth explanation of Load Ratings and how to calculate payload, follow this link to our article.
Images on our Listings
We aim to ensure all images displayed on our listings are accurate however, images are for illustration purposes only and are to be used as a guide only.
Returns & Refunds
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service immediately if;
- Your item arrives damaged or malfunctioning
- You change your mind and wish to request a return
- You have ordered the wrong products for your vehicle
- You want to make a warranty claim for an item you have purchased from us.
- You are not satisfied with a product you have purchased from us.
We reserve the right to refuse a return for change-of-mind returns or for situations where you have ordered the wrong product.
You must comply with all instructions provided to you by our customer service team.
If you suspect you have been sent a wrong or damaged item do not attempt to fit. Contact us
All of the products we sell come with manufacturer's warranties which protect you against manufacturing faults and defects.
The warranty varies from manufacturer to manufacturer so if you feel you have a warranty claim, please contact us.
As we are an Australian retailer we are governed by Australian Consumer Law. You can read about your rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law by visiting the ACCC website.
We value our customers and want to make your purchasing process as enjoyable as possible. Should you have any concerns with your product, please contact us and we will address them.
You May Also Like
More From This Category